- CPU: AR9344
- CPU core count: 1
- CPU nominal frequency: 600 MHz
- RouterOS license: 5
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 128 MB
- Storage size: 128 MB
- Storage type: NAND
- Wireless 2.4 GHz Max data rate: 300 Mbit/s
- Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains: 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz standards: 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz: 4
- Wireless 2.4 GHz chip model: AR9344
- Wireless 2.4 GHz generation: Wi-Fi 4
- 10/100 Ethernet ports: 5
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 5
- SFP DDMI: Yes
- SFP ports: 1
- Serial console port: RJ45
- Number of USB ports: 1
- USB Power Reset: Yes
- USB slot type: USB type A
- Max USB current (A): 1
- FAN count: Passive
- PoE in: Passive PoE
- PoE-out ports: Ether10
- PoE out: Passive PoE
- PCB temperature monitor: Yes
- Dimensions: 214mm x 86mm
The RB2011Ui is a low cost multi port device series. Designed for indoor use, and available in many different cases, with a multitude of options.
The RB2011 is powered by RouterOS, a fully featured routing operating system which has been continuously improved for fifteen years. Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring – just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS.
RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-2HnD has most features and interfaces. It’s powered by the new Atheros 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor, has 128MB RAM, five Gigabit LAN ports, five Fast Ethernet LAN ports and SFP cage (SFP module not included!).
It features powerful dual chain 2.4Ghz 802.11bgn wireless AP, RJ45 serial port, USB port and RouterOS L5 license, as well as desktop case with power supply, two 4dBi Omni antennas and LCD panel.